Monday, September 8, 2014

Creativity #1 by Belinda Zoller

1. Went to the duck pond with my friend and these were our observations:

His:
[ ] The cacaphony of ducks is interesting
[ ] One just laughed
[ ] Belinda is really cute today
[ ] The tree is dripping on my back
[ ] Cars disrupt the focus of the ducks
[ ] I'm considering that perhaps if the ducks were somewhere else, they would be protecting themselves with all the quacking
[ ] The light reflects nicely off her nose
[ ] The smell of rain is intoxicating
[ ] I don't like artificial lights. 
[ ] Or car noises
[ ] Phone screens are also bothersome
[ ] The moon is lovely tonight
[ ] Her hair smells delicious
[ ] My eyes. My ears
[ ] Peace and quiet would be nice.

Mine:
Laughing ducks
Sitting on a jacket as a anti-wet-seat blanket
Rocks in the artificial light
The angle of the boardwalk pathway
Is that something on my leg?
Trees that look like pines but aren't
Ducks laughing their asses off at each other
The clouds are so bright tonight
Wide open grass
Endless hum of cars
Smells faintly of rain
Rippling water
Nobody else is here for once!
Can sorta see my old apartment from here

2. Took a picture of a close-up object, anyone care to guess? The more specific the better.


3. Using a digital art program, I created the squiggle shapes seen here and then invited three people to elaborate on those squiggles.

Original squiggle paper.
Version #1 of squiggles featuring Godzilla.
Version #2 of squiggles, featuring a complete and utter disregard for the squiggles.
Version #3 of squiggles, featuring ??? weird disturbing feelings ???

2 comments: