Thursday, October 17, 2013

neutrals

I have really been into fall colors lately. More specifically, I really like neutral tones. I found this picture that I really liked. Not only do I like the colors, but I also like the clothing and the overall composition of the picture. I decided to use it as inspiration for this assignment.

 
I then went on the site that we were told to use to generate the color palettes. I ended up with some earthy, neutral tones that I really liked.
 
I then used this, the photo above, as well as one of my favorite design websites to come up with my very own design. I thought that the circles were a fun, yet interesting way to tie all of the shades I came up with together. I used illustrator to create the image. In order to get the shades I had originally chose, I used the CMYK tool.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment