Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fruit Loops Symmetry



Josh Keeton


Composition/Photography

I wanted to do a fruit bowl abstract artwork originally, but then I didn't have enough fruit, so then I turned it into a Fruit Loops art piece. 


Bilateral Symmetry 

      My example of bilateral symmetry is that of two birds carrying a heart over the ocean, with the sun above it. The picture is symmetrical and the properties are the same on either side.



Radial Symmetry 
    
     I did a floral pattern that builds in the center but is then distributed out. I made a stem which doesn't eliminate the center focus but just allows it to flow properly. 

                                                


Asymmetrical Balance

    I continued to try to display artistic abilities with fruit loops. It's hard to make proper shapes with just circles. With this style of balance, I made the purple loops appear as a dark cloud, while the yellow loops are a lighting bolt striking an antenna. This causes for a strong proportioned right sided art work. Therefore I added a little red house on the left side to add balance to the piece.







No comments:

Post a Comment