Thursday, October 24, 2013

Don't read this...





When we were brainstorming calls to action the first thing that came to my mind was "twerk." I tried to stifle that idea, but in the true spirit of creativity I decided to follow through with my initial thoughts.

I grabbed an image of Miley Cyrus twerking in a unicorn suit as the backdrop because in my mind she has become synonymous with that action.

In Illustrator, I created this font with the pen tool, manipulating the size and weight of the letters to be voluptuous (for obvious reason). I also wanted to have a graffiti-esque feel to my letters because let's be honest, twerking is pretty ghetto. Finally, I varied the letters with a baseline shift to give a casual, bouncy feeling.





1 comment:

  1. Nice. I like that the image behind the type is gentle blurred. Puts good emphasis on the type.

    ReplyDelete