Thursday, October 24, 2013

Write it down

My call to action is to "write it down." I am always forgetting to write things down, and not just things that I need to do, but other things like my thoughts and feelings. By writing things down, we remember them more. However, more importantly, when we write things down, like our experiences in a journal, we can preserve them for others to see.



The variables I manipulated were size and position. I used a basic font for the word "write" and then filled it in with some of my own thoughts about writing. I used a more handwritten font for the words, "it down" and positioned them lower and to the right of the word "write".


1 comment:

  1. Great work. The contrast between the two font styles ("write" and "it down") works very well.

    ReplyDelete