Thursday, October 24, 2013

Life

My message with this photo is a very calm, relaxed, and simple one. I started by recycling a photograph that I had taken some time ago that was a great shot of nature. Here we have some open plains with some mountains in the background and a big beautiful sky. The weather looks very nice. Life can be very difficult at times, but if you were out in this scenery, it would give you a nice break from the pressures of life.

Adding onto that, I included on the picture the phrase "Take like one step at a time." The font I selected was called Lucida Calligraphy, which looked very smooth and eloquent. I italicized it and made it green. That gave it the relaxing effect that added to the background picture. Finally, I arranged it in a staircase formation to add to the effect of taking things one step at a time.

Simple, yet satisfying and relaxing. Which is what all of us need at times.

1 comment:

  1. The progression of the words towards the hills adds a nice movement through the piece.

    ReplyDelete