Sunday, January 10, 2016

Seeing Downtown Provo with a closer look
























I thought that it was interesting that I have driven down center street so many times and never really noticed any of these things.  I am always in a hurry to get past center street and go home so it was cool to be able to take a second and look at all the things around me.  I noticed so many different types of murals and drawings that I hadn't seen before.  I also really liked the sculpture of the globe with all the children flying around it, I found it to be very creative.  The murals on the walls of the buildings were also very well done.  They were artistic and represented Utah's history which I thought was very commendable.  I also found so many different restaurants that I hadn't seen before.  There are restaurants from lots of different cultures with very contrasting foods.  Lastly, I thought it was awesome that there was an underground Yoga studio.  I love Yoga and didn't have any idea that there was an underground studio on center street.

No comments:

Post a Comment