Sunday, March 27, 2016

Typography - Tatiana Hernandez


I really liked this image I found on Pinterest when I saw it. The bold "All in Your Head" text is so straightforward in its font and in its slightly skewed alignment that it just speaks to the viewer. Its placement in the head is pretty symbolic of what it's saying. The whole design is super interesting not only because of the visuals of words and graphics coming out of the person's head, but because of the different fonts that visually represent the emotions and all of the contrasting elements, along with the traditional looking, old-era woman. It's like it's telling the viewer to challenge expectations and pressures from other people when it comes to emotional despair. The design and typography of this image are really cool.

1 comment:

  1. I like the design you found as well as what it represents. So much goes on in our lives and what pops out to me when I see this image is that we have control over our thoughts and what goes on. All the stress and all the pressures that we face is ALL IN OUR HEAD! We can choose to maintain it. Anyway....Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete