Thursday, October 17, 2013

Colors

Chad Burton

This was actually perfect timing for me. I am currently employed by efy, and my project is to create a new efy Game Show. I have been creating ideas for games and fun for weeks... but it's time to put the PowerPoint together.

I was honestly thinking about color schemes before this assignment came to be. Using the color wheel, I came up with the following colors:

Red, a soft green, dark blue, and yellow were the three main colors. Definitely complimentary colors, being straight across the wheel from each other.

Using photoshop, I made the first logo using the first two colors... and the template was based on the first three colors:

Light blue and yellow
Light blue and yellow
Deep blue




The other colors, the mesh between the red and the yellow at the end... I turned it into the intro video:

The video color scheme is more of a triadic relationship.

The slide show is by no means done, still some 3d graphics and logos for each category will be added. But the color scheme is definitely done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment