Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dreams becoming Reality

I have always had a dream to travel abroad and I've always made excuses for not going. My call to action is to make your dreams come true. I experimented with many different fonts and decided on a Serif font shown above. I wanted to find a font that complimented the cathedral in the photograph. This font had the perfect tone that I was looking for. I also wanted to make the reader connect with a personal experience about a dream that they might have had. I felt that if I could put the feeling of dreaming into a font this was it. I positioned the word "reality" with larger font, contrasting color and separated from the word dream to symbolically separate dreams from reality. I combined this typography with our class on colors to find a good color scheme with the contrasting grey and yellow that also matched the hot air balloon. 

1 comment: