Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I love how colorful Pinterest is!

              Really Pinterest has some pretty breathtaking photographs to look at such as this one:


So I uploaded my picture to Kuler and these were the results:


When I got the results from my picture and saw that all the colors it had pulled were from the same quadrant I was a little worried because I thought that I had chosen clashing colors. But I had also chosen some harmonious colors. So intertwining the clashing colors between harmonious it turned out somewhat pleasing to the eye. 


After putting the colors against a beige neutral color I discovered how the colors in the photograph create such a gorgeous image. The colors are all classified as shades, meaning that it's not just a yellow, it's yellow with a little black added. In doing this to all four colors it makes them more visually pleasing.
Even though the colors aren't complimentary colors, they still create a beautiful color scheme. Going from top to bottom all of the colors are essentially versions of the predecessor.



No comments:

Post a Comment