Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Relaxing Beach


I was daydreaming with the beach and that's where I got my inspiration from. I am from Puerto Rico, which is a beautiful island in the Caribbean. Everything is exotic and tropical; and, it's summer all year long. I chose a picture of one of my favorite beaches. This is beach is located in a little island named Culebra, part of Puerto Rico. You have to take a boat to get there but it's totally worth it; it's the definition of paradise.

My pallet of color is a very relaxing one. You got the different shades of blue; more like turquoise and green. I made a beach sign out of these colors. It resembles my memories from back home and it match perfectly with the Puertorican beaches. It brings joy to everyone. 


I drew this beach sign. The waves reminds me of surfing back home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment