Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Gestalt and Color


This is the motivational poster I made. I was surprised by the color scheme I made. they are all very different but they do go together well. I noticed that as I made my color scheme the colors were almost evenly spread with 5 points, making a star. This made for both harmonious and complementary relationships with the colors.





I made this image using indesign. It represents the two best players of my generation, and an image for each championship that they have won. I used similarity to contrast the two players. Each Kobe is exactly the same and the same with LeBron. They are both in black and white and doing arguably their best respective move (Kobe's fadeaway and LeBron's highflying dunk.) I also used continuation. Your eyes immediately take route to see each image on the black background. This causes thought and perspective on their careers, both of which are not over. Although I think LeBron is much more likely to win another championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment