Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Photo Comp

Point of View


This is the view that an audio engineer has when running a live show. Every button has a purpose. I changed the hue, saturation, tone, and contrast of this picture to reflect a more dreary and somber mood. Sometimes the life of an audio engineer is secluded and very personal. I wanted that to be reflected with an more intense blue tone. 



Balance



This little girl is old enough to now enjoy Halloween in all aspects. The tricks, the treats, the costumes, the pumpkins, and more. This pumpkin weighs more than she does. I intensified the shadows in this picture. I wanted the girl and the pumpkin to blend. I intensified the sharpness and hues. I wanted to focus this image on the girls curiosity of a pumpkin. 



Subject/Background



This photo took some effort to bring across it's real meaning. In the foreground is the best eggnog to grace mankind. As you may notice, the bottle is empty which now makes it worthless. In the back-left of the background there is a trash can with another worthless empty bottle. This pumpkin spice eggnog bottle is about to share the same fate as it's brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment