Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My color scheme



I used the website kuler.adobe.com to build my own color scheme and I came up with those five colors showed above. I started with a green color (it's my favorite color) and then I tried to change the other colors so they looked more "delicate" (not very bright). The cream color (second above) and the violet color (fourth above) are complimentary colors because they are in opposite sides of the color wheel. The pink and the both shades of green are also complimentary. All my colors are close to the center because I wanted them more tint so they would not look so bright.

Then I came up with the following design:


I made them look like the Olympic rings to show that they are connected to each other. I used Microsoft Word and used the RGB numbers to come with the same color as created on kuler.adobe.com. Unfortunately, the image looks a little dark after I uploaded here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment