Thursday, October 17, 2013

R A I N B O W

When I was on my way home on Tuesday after class, I saw a HUGE FULL rainbow. Fall is always the prettiest thing in Utah.

The colors of rainbow are a set of hues, which are the colors that can be found in the light spectrum naturally. As this rainbow is not strong enough, I found another rainbow, which is a rainbow hair image to create a multidimensional color scheme.

 Apparently, I have got five hues from the rainbow hair image by using https://kuler.adobe.com/create/color-wheel/.

Once I learnt the hexadecimal in class, I think I should totally change the way that I used to record pigments of my watercolors. Which is like this… Seriously, creating a list of hexadecimal will work better for me.

Besides, we learnt that color could totally affect people emotionally. I feel like these five colors are bright, solid, and colorful enough to be perceived as a set of happy color. So I created this typography design with these five colors and have another image of it in black and white to compare if these five colors are enhancing its emotional appeal to people.


Yea, at least the one with color is more eye-catching!

No comments:

Post a Comment