Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Save Water, Save the World


An issue I have had recently is my roommates incessantly leaving the water running in the kitchen and bathrooms. This is where the idea stemmed from for my call to action. I used white font to compliment the monochrome color scheme of the background image. I played around with various font structure and came to the conclusion that a strict sans serif font would not work with this message and image. I think the font I picked has a flow feel to it, just as water flows. The most prominent aspect of the message is the baseline shifting where the word "water" drapes down the side of the water falling from the faucet. My hope is that the message is portraying how the water is continuously being wasted with the faucet turned on. 

1 comment: