Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Xmas Present for the Wife :)



 The idea for my creation came suddenly when I was brainstorming
 ideas for a great Christmas present for my wife.
 I wanted to do something unique, but not so unique that she wouldn't 
want to wear them. My colors are complimentary on the 
color wheel. The primary colors I deviated from were 
Green, Violet, and Orange. 



The HEX for my five colors, left to right were: AF6053, FFD7D1, FC928, 36CA88, 81FCC5. 
Those are pretty creative colors, and their names prove it!
These colors do not have a natural hue to them, or colors that appear naturally in the light spectrum.
I created these colors by adding softer shades to the original color.


Wish me luck, I'm kind of going out on a limb here for this present!

No comments:

Post a Comment