Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tiffany's Book

Hey everyone! Below are a few images I like from my book. Enjoy!
I'm a journalism student and I think it's awesome that Lois Lane and 
Clark Kent (ie Superman) are journalists as well. This quote by her is great.

I will be interning in New York this spring, and I love this picture of the skyline. 

Right now I'm really into Sara Bareilles music as well as Ingrid Michaelson and Regina Spektor. Basically any girl artist who can create an awesome melody through incorporating a piano is just right.

3 comments:

  1. NYC is such a great city - you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only am I looking forward to going to New York together, but I think Louis Lane is a great reminder of what we signed up to do when we decided to become journalists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! For new york city!!! It's so ironic that music is included in your book just because I always hear you say how out of the music scene you are!
    funny.

    ReplyDelete