Monday, July 27, 2015
This tells the story of two hikers. It takes place on a mountain trail in Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada called Sulphur Summit.
1. They're enjoying the hike at this point
2. The hike becomes more strenuous and they start to despair
3. They notice the gondola going up and down the mountain and become excited about the idea of taking it back down
4. Having reached the gondola station, the hikers are about to climb aboard
5. Relieved to have caught a ride back down the mountain to avoid more hiking
6. "Next time we're taking the gondola up too"