Monday, July 20, 2015

Family Dinner Time

This post comes from pictures I took at a family dinner at my aunts house this weekend. The pictures come from all parts of the dinner. The preparation, the dinner, and the dessert. I enjoyed taking so many pictures for the project, and realizing that only a few were any good at all. These that I am posting are the best I had. The brats cooking in the coke is the first one, and I loved how the coke can was in the right spot. The prep picture with my aunt and her daughter and the dinner picture my two cousins shows what family dinner is all about, spending time together as a family. The before and after pictures of the table are my favorites. The table goes from nice and neat to messy in a matter of 20 or 30 min. The dessert picture is just to show off how great my aunt is. It was an enjoyable project for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment