Monday, July 20, 2015

Photography/ Photojournalism/ Composition

A mother's touch can make a world of a difference. There are so many things our mothers do that we take for granted. I had the opportunity this weekend to go home and follow my mom around for a few hours and snap some shots of the little things she does that makes all the difference. I focused on her hands and all the things her hands do to serve and demonstrate the love she has for her family. Simple things like cooking and cleaning were always looked over when I was at home. When I moved to college, I realized how much work goes into those things on a daily basis. The love she shows to my father and to her children are demonstrated in simple ways as well. I caught her writing an email to my brother who just left on his mission and snagging a kiss from my dad on a Sunday walk. I had to add the purse picture because my mother carries anything and everything in that purse of hers...always prepared.  




No comments:

Post a Comment