Saturday, July 18, 2015

Photojournalism






My mom has been a certified CPR instructor for three years. She teaches multiple classes a month, certifying people in CPR. I know at least for me, I know the basics of CPR, but other than at girls camp, I've never taken the time to learn, and especially not from my mom. I decided to take the time and take pictures of what she teaches.

The dummies are a weird color that attract strange lighting, so it was really tough to get good pictures. Still, this was an interesting and enjoyable experience. Something as simple as CPR isn't always thought about until it's needed, and some of us don't even know the proper way to help someone. While these pictures don't substitute actually taking a class to get CPR certified, hopefully they do provide a little additional insight into the steps needed to successfully perform cardio pulmonary resuscitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment