Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Typography



Rather than choosing a pre-designed font type, I decided to create my own.  I wanted to do a color for the background that accentuated the color of the text, but I decided white would be a starker contrast and bring more focus to the message.  The letters for "speak" are messy and not perfect in any way.  I was trying to convey the idea that when people simply speak and let out what's inside of them it's not always going to be well-polished and pretty.  The mirrored direction and text of the word "speak" also show how everyone has something different to say.  The different directions converge in the middle where I messed around in photoshop to create a blur of color and text.  This shows how we can create something interesting and amazing when we simply let our words out.


No comments:

Post a Comment