Monday, June 2, 2014

The Struggle is REAL

hey guys. if you're reading this, I am not in class. I'm on my way. (my stupid alarm didn't go off...) See you in an hour.
This self portrait of my family is Asymmetrical. My mom is in the middle, and the two tallest family members are next to her: my Dad, Greg, and my middle sister, Ellie. And then me and Sophie (who look like identical twins despite being five years apart). 

I really struggled to find a symmetrical thing to take  picture of. The world isn't symmetrical! (Thank goodness.) BUT--people tend to decorate their homes with symmetrical objects, so heres a boring picture.
(thats me in the bottom...such a fabulous photo, with such a fabulous photobomb!)

I hated all the rest of the images I took, so I went back into the archives and am using older images of mine:
Radial symmetry, my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment