Friday, September 25, 2015

Struck Blind


I think one of the most beautiful things in life is the color all around us.  I love this picture because I love staring at the sky, and seeing the clouds.  This picture is taken from a plane with the rainbow underneath them.  I think this captures how captivating the most simple things are.  If I were to never see again this is what I would leave, because I would want people to appreciate the beauty taken for granted all around them.  Unlike dogs, we humans can experience color, how often is that taken for granted? How often is a family members face taken for granted, or a rainbow, or the sky.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this image. Initially, the color presence seems off-kilter, but there's a sense of elegance you absorb the longer you look at it.

    ReplyDelete