Monday, September 12, 2011

Brianne Hepworth photo book preview



I wanted to make a photo book that wasn't a typical photo book. I think this represents me well because I don't think my story fits well onto a plain photo book. So I used the concept of postcards to share my photos. A lot of changes and things that happened growing up have made me who I am today. As I was thinking about what photos to use for the book, I realized that I have such a different perspective on these moments in my life compared to when each photo was taken.

I decided to create postcards illustrating my perspective on life when I was younger compared to my perspective now. On one side of the postcard is a zoomed in piece of the photo, which symbolized my small view on the situation at the time. On the back I wanted to show what each postcard of my life has taught me now. In a way, it is the idea of "what I wish I could have told myself back then."

No comments:

Post a Comment