Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kristen's Picture Book

Here's some sneak peeks of my book so far.







So, this is a scrapbook. No, I'm not a scrapbooker. But the company I interned at this summer paid me with lots of cutsie paper and stickers, so I figured I'd put the stuff to use on this book. It turned out to be fun, but trying to sum yourself up in ten pages isn't easy. So the ten things I picked for Cutri to know about me are pretty simple facts about myself.

The design element I find most interesting was the different colors of paper, letters, embellishments, paint, and pictures I had to work with. One thing I learned about myself is that I like things to be aesthetically pleasing. I spent a lot of time planning the layout of the different elements on each page and figuring out how the colors and patterns would work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment