Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Cloud's Perception #1







I have lived in Provo for two years, and honestly speaking, I rarely walked around Provo. In my mind, Provo is just a tiny boring place packed with religious college students who are trying to find their eternal companions. Personally, I really don’t like the scorching sun, that’s why I decided to take a night walk at downtown Provo instead. At 10 pm, most of the shops have already closed which made the street looked dark and gloomy. Luckily, some of the stores kept their display window lights on, and they were dazzling in the dark. Do you think you can find an ostrich at downtown Provo? Yes, you can! Surprisingly there are many interesting antique stores exist in this little town. I would love to come back again during the day, so that I can walk into those stores and take a closer look at the unique and intricate merchandises.  


No comments:

Post a Comment