Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Time,Space, and Matter


I really enjoyed this assignment, because it open my eyes to interesting things in my little world that I never new existed. The first thing I noticed was these roman numeral clocks spread through out  down town provo area. This was striking to me because I want to know more as to why they positioned in those places. I also want to find out if they symbolize more than just keeping time.







 I thought this little hide out/ stash was a man made hole or is it the fortress of a small animal? It was intriguing because it was in a very busy area, and I didn't expect a hide out with black brick and green trees to be in that area.


I found these on a wall near a sandwich shop. I looked as these chipped out spots on the wall and this is what I saw?! I thought it was a cool find. they are each probably 5 ft tall.

Someone created a pixel art on a post office label and stock  it to a electric meter. Maybe someone wanted to say that Trump would "send us" to the zombie apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment