Monday, May 13, 2019

Creative Assignment #4

Something I've always wanted to do but have been too lazy, scared, and/or busy to do is to write a book. I have so many stories flowing through my head and I would absolutely love to commit to one and write it. I've studied the art of storytelling on my own so much that I feel like I'm ready to take a stab at it.

The thought of doing this scares me, though. It's the fear of the unknown. The fear that someone will critique me too much or won't get it or won't appreciate something I make. The deep fear that those closest to me won't like it that much.

I just envision myself holding a hardcover copy of my very own book at a Barnes & Noble signing event, having a chance to show the world what I can create. Maybe someday. But I'm off to procrastinate one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment