Sunday, February 7, 2016

Gestalt - Jack Black

Gestalt principles used - Closure, Proximity, Similarity

I like the way your eye moves though the picture. It is kind of weird, but if you look at the left side of the picture it is more cut apart, but
if you look to the right is is easier to see the face. Even though the complete picture isn't there your eye picks up on the general picture and the black bars provide the similarity in the picture.  Below is the picture but the perspective is flipped. By changing that one thing it makes the photo way different.


Which do you like better?

I had this idea of putting lines through and actors face to demonstrate Gestalt principles and I asked my wife who I should pick and she said Jack Black, so I did. He kind of has crazy eyes.

1 comment:

  1. really like what you're doing with the image here. Changes the whole perspective

    ReplyDelete