Sunday, February 7, 2016

Gestalt- Speak Lovingly


For this project, I kind of still wanted to do a call to action. Liked using lips and hearts together because they have a very similar shape to them. From there, I built on that idea and tried to create a something that is more about love and words. I think it's important for people to try and speak lovingly to one another, even if that means just being courteous. 

I used the Gestalt principles of similarity and closure. The heart in the middle is the middle of the lips. I actually used my lips as a model for this image to see if it was possible. It was. 

2 comments:

  1. This is very simple, but I really like the overall concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun concept. a little simplistic in terms of its gestalt principles, but still works

    ReplyDelete