Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Blog Post 4

This week my sister was determined to make her own mood boards. She had never made a video or a book or anything other than maybe a poster for a class or something. But she saw a mood board online and she had to do one of her own. She even called me to ask if there is a way to make it on a word document hahaha. I just loved it because the way she explained it to me was that she just wanted to dump out some ideas she had and the mood board was the only way she could think of to satisfy that; she had no intention of doing anything else with it. The mood board was enough for her. I think it's cool that she felt inspired by something just couldn't get herself to shove the idea away, she had to do something with it. And she did!

Here's one of the mood boards she made!


1 comment:

  1. "anything you can do, I can do bleeding" Holy cow, that's insanely clever. It hits such a strong chord for women. I love it. It's saying so much. Gosh, I love nerding out on good copy like this.wow.

    ReplyDelete