Monday, May 12, 2014

Accidental Art

This is a picture that I took when I was in Canada. I had not noticed this part of the picture and the message that it portrayed. I feel that it is art not only because of the sensitive message but also the way it is rusting and written. It was written on a bridge. It makes me wonder if Jay had died from jumping off this bridge or what actually happened. I also like the way that the message is on both parts of the bridge.

I think this is a cool picture because it has metal that is inside the nature. It seems that nature has taken over the metal instead of the other way around.

Though these are just leaves, there is also bird poop and shadows that really make this a different picture.


There is a lot in this picture. There is a bee in the crack and there is a spider web and plants that are dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment