Monday, May 27, 2019

Creative Blog Post 4: Nonsense Stories

Something that frustrates me is the art that doesn't include logic in its presentation. I understand art is to be interpreted, and sometimes is given meaning by its audience rather than its producer. Still, I think sometimes people produce absolute nonsense to no particular point. It might be a connection to how life sometimes might not have purpose. It might be to emphasize a weird sense of humor only a small margin of people can grasp. This instagram account I follow produces weird comics each week, every new one just as confusing as the last. This absence of logic, oddly enough, draws me in and entertains me enough to continue looking. There's something about nonsense that brings excitement, wonder, and curiosity. It's definitely more amusing than logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment