Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Creative Assignment 3: Friendship


I chose to do two different portraits of two very important friends because life is too lonely to just focus our energies on one specific companionship we have.  

These two have both, in their own way, represented and demonstrated an exact definition of friendship that I have tried to emulate in my own personality. It is near impossible to detail every moment, inclusive of every emotion, that they share with me. Those moments, some of them the most crucial of my life, hold even greater value because of the support and love which was shown.

What I consider a true friend is someone who holds these attributes:
Patient
Loyal
Understanding
Accountable
Straight-forward
Honest
Bold
Compassionate

This is what embodies the best of a true friendship and this is what I know I have found in these two people, among few others. If you are fortunate enough as to find at least one person such as them, keep them close, and in return, give what you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment