Monday, January 22, 2018

Perception 1


  I really like the tops of the buildings. The weather venes, old brick/stone, all church steeple architecture. It’s very different than the buildings that I am used to seeing at home. They look so classic and beautiful.  
 Here is another “tops of buildings” photo. this one shows a small skyline at sunset. I viewed this photo as almost a mix of like the classic beautiful European architecture mixed in with modern normal everyday apartments. With the steam pipes, Tv dish and roof of a normal apartment.

  This was on a door in the alleyway. I couldn’t tell if it was a functioning doorbell or just for decoration. There didn’t seem to be like a latch to knock it on the wood like a door nob. Everything here has a lot of detail and depth that I have often been overlooking. I like the colors of the read with the colors of the lion.


  I saw this along the alleyway by my apartment. It looks like a dragon head at 
the bottom of each pipe. They line the walkway but if I wasn’t specifically looking I doubt I would of noticed the small detail. 
 While I was walking along exploring I stumbled across this huge cathedral. To be honest I’m not completely sure if photography was allowed but there were people walking in and out taking tours and they had cameras so I thought it would be ok if I snapped a quick picture. The cathedral was beautiful and the lighting was so interesting inside. It was huge, cold, and mostly empty. It was so different from my church but you could still sense how sacraed it was.



No comments:

Post a Comment