Sunday, January 21, 2018

Perception 1








What is interesting here in Spain is the pride that they have for their country. On almost every apartment building there is the Spain flag hanging on the balconies of the resident's apartments. When I think of apartments in my home town there wouldn't be a single thing to represent our country outside of their homes. As I walked on to the main plaza I noticed that the gazebo had people exiting and entering from the bottom of it, I hadn't even realized there were stairs to go down. It turns out that they lead to a tourist guide and a bathroom, some pretty crucial information if you ask me. I am realizing how much you begin to miss as you only look at things from a surface level. A bunch of little things I missed like, how the rain gutters on the buildings are actually molded like dragons, the dates and numbers on the lamp posts, the detail work that went on the inside of the rooftops or looking passed things in the windows to see what's actually inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment