Saturday, January 9, 2016

Exploring the explored in Provo

Provo mailbox #1


Purple VW

"Customer parking for Auto Installs Only.."


Bike, PROVO

Christmas wreaths on point

Walking around downtown Provo, trying to spot something unique and capture it in a way that did the scene justice, was a fun challenge. I enjoyed walking around streets I feel like I've been up and down a hundred times with fresh eyes, seeing things I'd somehow never "seen" before. Additionally, I took a few detours down alleys or streets I presumed vacant and found neat cars, autoshops, murals, and crumbling brick, across from construction sites for expansive new developments. There were areas of Provo I've always loved because of their aesthetics, but it was a good chance to break that down, to riddle out why I like it or what I like about it. I was pleased with what I found and am sure if I took another hour I'd find many more unique spots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment