Thursday, November 14, 2013

Close up po story of creation.

Photo














Photo

















Photo

















Photo


















Photo











Photo


























To me a good story intrigues as it moves and surprises you at the end how the elements evolve and interact. In other words, a good twist. With my limited photography skills I wanted to tell an everyday story that we have all experienced, but not showing the simple result of what was happening until it happened.  I used the close-up idea from a previous assignment as well as other principles to show the making of my dinner, Ramen noodles, in a different way. Hopefully the curiosity of the unclear steps kept you interested.

First, a fork in empty bowl. Second, filling the pot with water. Third, the noodles (maybe a give away). Fourth, the ironic flavor packet made in the USA. Fifth, the flavoring on noodles. Sixth, the reveal!  I do feel I could have left out one picture to add mystery but liked the complete story.

4 comments:

  1. Very creative idea. It's a simple story, one that I'm sure everyone has been in, and just how the pictures were taken puts an interesting spin on a not-so-interesting meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The creation story of a beautifully epic college-kid meal. Very creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is really cool. It's a little confusing when everything's close up but it all makes sense once you see the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to go back after I saw the final product to relate to understand the other images. They were really intriguing. Good Job

    ReplyDelete