Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Bromance Reunited


https://vine.co/v/hT2wbLb71WL/embed

 Note: I could not get the video directly on the site so if you click on the link it'll bring you there to the vine. 

My husband's old room mate and friend has been living in California for almost a year. Without my husband knowing, the Californian friend texted me about a week ago saying he was going to surprise my husband and stay with us for a few days.Sure enough the knock on the door came and my husband was in shock. A bromance reunited.

5 comments:

  1. Love the emotion, and the donuts. Who wouldn't love a surprise from a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this! And I like that he brought donuts with him. Gotta bring the essentials!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! It's the story of true bromance, which is something every guy, and every girl, understands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that he almost takes him off his feet. Six seconds is all you need to tell that story. I love the beginning "No way!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! They were so graceful about their hug and the way your husband's friend set the donuts on the counter - they are naturals! It portrays a genuine quality in their friendship.

    ReplyDelete