Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Autumn Time







Fall is in the air, actually, the air is quickly turning to winter, but even as such, I wanted to capture the moment of the season and share what I love about the Autumn season.  I mostly wanted to portray the breathtaking colors that associate itself with Fall.  The first picture includes all of the fall colors that you would hope to see during this season.  The second picture I liked the deep red of the plants, in contrast with the brown dead trees, one line of red and alive bushes, while the other row is of dead, leafless, colorless tress.  I liked the sense of depth of this picture as well.  The third picture captures the clouds surrounding the "Y" and gives us the sense that winter is creeping in.  The fourth picture captures those beautiful fall colors, and the pumpkins I thought also included the colors, but mostly, I liked the sense of balance that the little pumpkins give to the overwhelmingly large pumpkin on the right.  



No comments:

Post a Comment