Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Six Picture Story--BYU Romance







Okay here's my story! When taking the pictures I tried to apply the concept of symmetry and the rule of thirds. My favorite thing is in the third picture how the three people make this line and add depth to the scene. Lastly I applied a concept I learned in a photography class about making images black and white. When you take out the color of a photo it allows the the viewer to focus more on the message being conveyed. Color can be powerful, but so can the lack of it.

7 comments:

  1. HA. Fantastic. Compelling and with a witty ending. I like it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the third photo was the most aesthetic to me using the thirds the way you did. Well framed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy the second to last photo. I love the angle that shot at as if to make it seem like they were the winning couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The storyline is very clear, and emotion is conveyed really well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you chose black and white! Classy effects for a classic story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black and white makes it very legit. Like the different angles.

    ReplyDelete