Thursday, November 14, 2013

College life will make us fat!






It's so hard to be healthy and fit with a college life; especially if you are a BYU student. There is no time to prepare a healthy meal when you have to basically live in the library. Here is my story guys! And I'm sure most of you will identify with it. I love being healthy and working out; sometimes I look up fitness pictures and stories online to keep the motivation. After working out at the gym or at home, I search the kitchen for something to eat and what I always find is: mac&cheese, pizza, Nutella, etc. Oh... college life!

7 comments:

  1. i love your last shot with you in the background and nutella all over your face. This story is so true! i love the outfit and the workout in your apartment. we have all been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ain't it the truth! I also like the messy nutella face out of focus in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very relatable... seems to be the story of my life! Your pictures illustrate your point very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice composition in that last shot Loraine!! Your photos do a great job of telling the story. Also, you need to share some of that dominos pizza

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last shot is very relatable... Unfortunately. Good composition and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally understand! Liked the pictures, especially the one of the nutella ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice portrayal of a common theme. We all want to do these things, just other priorities get in the way. Sweet kicks!

    ReplyDelete