Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stairs of death

This was one of my first vines and I loved it! By the way at the beginning he said "Got to get my exercise on" in case you couldn't understand that. My favorite part about this assignment was the different camera angles. I tried a few different angles on each "clip" before deciding on the perfect one. For example the clip where he is pulling himself up the stairs looked much different from a side view as opposed to the downward tilt I decided to use.

Here is the link:


6 comments:

  1. This is how I feel about most of the stairs on campus, so I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sister! I like having it on repeat. It makes the stairs seem ominous and dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it. I also found it interesting how there was a consistent "line" going from about 1/3 of the way down on the left to about halfway on the right (created by the hand-railing, stairs, then his sprawled out body).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how you changed the camera to behind his back for the last two pieces of video. You can feel the stair trauma from his perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I totally relate. I love this story...especially your expression at the end, super funny!

    ReplyDelete