Monday, November 18, 2013

I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend.

I saw a tiny, nearly shriveled tangerine in our kitchen and it mad me sad. I began seeing it as an emo tangerine and then I wondered what would make a healthy tangerine shrivel up into and emo one.

 I took over one hundred pictures and made a mini stop-motion video out of it but it was way too long so I decided to just choose the six pictures that could tell the story. I don't have a great camera or even basic editing skills, but I think you can get the picture, 








3 comments:

  1. For the record I love how you took a great 90's song and made it child like with oranges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I realized these were oranges and not eggs, I found this whole story to be very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song and great creative idea! nice work!

    ReplyDelete