Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lately I've been on a lavender kick. I think a lot of it has to do with the trends in fashion with lavender coming back. I swore that I would never love lavender again after having my entire room painted in this soft purple for 6 years, but I kind of like it now. Absence makes the heart grow fonder right? Anyways I decided to experiment with different shades of puple, so I used the monochromatic colour rule on Adobe Kuler. I experimented with many different colour schemes but picked monochromatic because I think many people looked passed it. Here were my colour options. 


And this was the resulted picture.

Each colour is a tint or a shade of the center colour on the colour bar fin Kuler, and using the hexadecimal numbers I was able to match the colours for this picture. It seems that when I uploaded it, the colours were distorted so I will try to fix that and upload it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment