Thursday, October 17, 2013

Peace and harmony



I chose to go with a harmonious, green theme.  I chose a monochromatic theme because I felt it would be a more subtle, but beautiful impact.  The word harmonious itself implies peace and serenity, and that's the idea I was going for.  




(It was difficult to transfer the hues from kuler to Keynote, so not all the colors are exact.)
I chose the darkest shade as the background of the pattern.  I felt the lighter tints would really pop on the darker color.  I chose to line the half circles and diamonds in a darker shade because it makes each individual shape be individual and separate from the other shapes.    
The RGB numbers for all of the colors had the most with green, then blue, and last red.  My darkest shade had lower numbers than the brighter tints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment