Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Creativity II: Accidental Art

I was walking home from campus today and I cut through where the soccer fields are. I was looking at the ground trying to find paint splatters or cracks in cool designs but something else caught my attention. I noticed some interesting "shadow art" that I wanted to share!

Little robots or pac-man or Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.
6 headed monster or Medusa or my hair when I wake up in the morning...
It's amazing the kind of shapes shadows can make- even shadows from chairs and trees. There are so many things you can make out of them. These projects are definitely making me more aware of my surroundings. And more observant. And dare I say... maybe just a bit more creative!!! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool way of looking at shadows. I liked how you created characters out of what you saw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool observations-would just like to see a few more

    ReplyDelete